At Meritor, we pride ourselves on offering clutch
solutions that enhance mobility to give our customers every advantage in the
marketplace. Through our partnership with Sachs, Meritor offers a complete heavy
duty clutch product line.
Our clutch expertise combines lightweight designs
with innovative disc technology to offer drivers a more comfortable ride and a
better bottom line for your operation. When you need a clutch to give you that
leading edge, you can rely on Meritor to deliver.
Our heavy-duty clutches are available through both
the OEM and distributor channel. Our product line offering includes:
- 14" and 15-1/2" clutches
- New and reman (new intermediate plates and new friction discs) clutches
- Meritor LitePedal manual adjust and Sachs Twin XTend AutoJust (15-1/2")
- 2" spline, ceramic friction disc facing
- Torque ratings from 1150 ft/lbs to 2050 ft/lbs
- Greaseable or sealed (extended lube) release bearings
- Available pre-damper disc technology to address neutral idle gear rattle
- Sachs Twin XTend autojust clutch is self-adjusting and eliminates the
need for periodic wear adjustments
- Meritor LitePedal manual adjust and Sachs Twin XTend auto-just available
with 6 paddle discs
Our clutch product line continues the same commitment to quality and
reliability that has become synonymous with the Meritor name. Nationwide
warranty coverage includes one year/unlimited miles on both new and reman
Meritor clutches are OEM quality products, backed by a full field sales force
with an Eaton/Spicer to Meritor cross-reference available.
For full details on our range of clutch product please see the
dedicated clutches page within our North American Customer Center.